- 3/4 c. mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. honey mustard
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large head romaine lettuce, quartered
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 3/4 c. grape tomatoes, halved
- Make creamy Caesar dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together mayo, garlic, honey mustard, Worcestershire and lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Brush romaine wedges with olive oil and grill until charred and slightly wilted, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Transfer romaine to a plate and drizzle with dressing. Top with bacon and tomatoes and serve.
One thought on “Grilled Romaine Caesar Wedge”
F*ckin’ tremendous things here. I’m very satisfied to see your post. Thanks a lot and i’m taking a look forward to contact you. Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?