- 6 ears corn
- Kosher salt
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 1/4 c. cotija cheese or feta, plus more for garnish
- Juice of 2 limes
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro, plus more for garnish
- 1 tbsp. chili powder, plus more for garnish
- Using a sharp knife, carefully cut corn kernels off cob. Add about 1/2″ water to a medium saucepan and salt well. Bring to a simmer. Add corn, cover, and cook until corn is tender, 3 to 4 minutes. Drain and pat dry.
- In a serving bowl, toss corn with mayonnaise, cotija, lime juice, cilantro, and chili powder. Season generously with salt.
- Top with more cotija, cilantro, and a sprinkle of chili powder before serving.