- 4 large Idaho or russet potatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped herbs (such as parsley)
- Bring a well-salted pot of water to a boil, then add potatoes and cook until al dente, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain and let cool slightly.
- Heat grill to medium-high and oil grates. In a large bowl, mix together garlic powder, salt, and pepper, then stir in olive oil. Add potatoes and toss gently to coat. Remove potatoes from oil and reserve excess in oil in bowl.
- Grill potatoes, flipping once, until golden brown, about 5 minutes.
- Add herbs to reserved oil mixture, then return potatoes to mixture and toss again.