- 4 peaches, halved
- 4 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 heirloom tomato
- 1 Bunch minced cilantro leaves
- 1 minced jalapeño with seeds
- 2 lime, juiced
- 2 Clove garlic, minced
- When ready to cook, set grill temperature to 450° and preheat, lid closed for 15 minutes.
- Brush the cut side of the peaches with olive oil and season with salt. Place the peaches, cut side down, along the perimeter of the grill. Cook for 20 minutes or so until grill marks develop. Its best to pick peaches that are not too ripe and more on the firm side.
- Remove the peaches from the grill and dice when cool enough to handle. Place in a large bowl with diced tomatoes, minced cilantro, jalapeno, lime juice, garlic and olive oil and mix well. Taste and season with salt. Adjust with more lime juice if needed.
- Serve with chips or on your favorite dishes.