- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Hard boil the eggs by placing them in a saucepan and covering them completely with cold water.
- Once you bring the water to a boil, remove the saucepan from the heat.
- Cover with a lid, and let the eggs sit in the hot water for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove the eggs from the water and place them in an ice bath.
- Once they have cooled, peel the eggs and roughly chop.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, Dijon, yellow mustard, lemon juice, green onions, and pepper.
- Add the egg bits and combine.
- Serve immediately or place in the refrigerator for later.