- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup pretzels, crushed
- 1 cup graham crackers, crushed
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup coconut, shredded
- 1 cup pecan pieces
- 1 cup caramel bits
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (10-inch) frozen piecrust, or 1 (9-inch) deep dish piecrust
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Heat the butter in a microwave-safe bowl until completely melted.
- Crush the pretzels and graham crackers into small pieces.
- Combine the pretzels, the graham crackers, the chocolate chips, the coconut, the pecan pieces, the caramel bits, the melted butter, and the condensed milk in a large bowl until well-blended.
- Pour the filling mixture into the frozen pie crust.
- Bake until the pie is set and the top is golden brown, about 40-45 minutes.
- Let the pie cool for 15 minutes.
- Slice and serve.