- 48 oven fries, frozen
- lettuce, to taste, roughly chopped
- grape tomatoes, to taste
- chicken breast or steak, to taste, grilled
- cheddar and mozzarella cheese blend, to taste, shredded
- ranch dressing, to taste
- Cook the fries according to the package directions.
- In a large shallow bowl, arrange the lettuce, the tomatoes, and the grilled meat.
- Let the fries cool until they are warm but not extremely hot.
- Spread the fries over the assembled salad.
- Sprinkle the salad with the cheese and drizzle it with the ranch.