- 1 (10-ounce) can frozen nonalcoholic margarita mix, thawed
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 (6-ounce) chicken breast halves, boneless and skinless
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a small bowl, combine the margarita mix, lime juice, and garlic.
- Pour 1 cup of the marinade into a shallow dish, reserving the rest.
- Add the chicken to the shallow dish, turning them to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate the chicken and the reserved marinade separately for at least 2 hours and up to 4 hours.
- Oil the grill racks.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Drain the chicken, discarding the marinade it was in and keeping the reserved marinade.
- Sprinkle the chicken with the salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken on the grill, covered, and cook until the chicken reaches 165 degrees F internally, about 5-7 minutes on each side.
- While the chicken cooks, baste frequently with the reserved marinade.
- Serve hot.