- 1 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 5 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 10 (10-ounce) chicken breasts, bone-in and halved, or drumsticks
- In a bowl or shallow dish, combine the cider vinegar, canola oil, Worcestershire sauce, hot pepper sauce, and salt.
- Reserve 1 cup of the marinade in a separate bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate the reserved marinade for basting.
- Add the chicken breasts to the rest of the marinade.
- Cover and refrigerate the chicken for at least 4 hours and up to overnight.
- Drain and discard the marinade from the chicken.
- Prepare the grill for indirect heat using a drip pan and oiling the racks.
- Place the chicken, bone side down, on the oiled rack.
- Grill the chicken, covered, over indirect medium heat until the internal temperature reads 170 degrees F, about 20 minutes on each side, basting occasionally with the reserved marinade.
- Plate and serve.