- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons prepared coarse-ground mustard
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
- In a large glass bowl, mix the cider vinegar, mustard, garlic, lime juice, lemon juice, brown sugar, salt, and pepper together.
- Whisk in the olive oil.
- Place the chicken in the mixture, making sure it is coated all over.
- Cover and marinate the chicken in the bowl for at least 8 hours and up to overnight.
- Preheat the grill to high heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate.
- Place the chicken on the prepared grill and cook until the juices run clear and the chicken reaches 165 degrees F internally, about 6-8 minutes per side.