- 1/2 cup barbeque sauce
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons steak sauce
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons steak seasoning
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 (8-ounce) beef ribeye steaks
- In a large, resealable plastic bag, mix the barbeque sauce, the Worcestershire sauce, the olive oil, the steak sauce, the red wine vinegar, the soy sauce, the steak seasoning, the hot pepper sauce, and the garlic.
- Add the steaks to the bag.
- Seal the bag and turn the steaks to coat them in the marinade.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours and up to overnight.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Drain the steaks, discarding the marinade.
- Grill the steaks, covered, until the meat reaches your desired level of doneness, about 5-7 minutes per side.