- 2 16oz cans of stewed tomatoes
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 2 diced large fresh jalapenos
- 3 diced chili serranoes
- 2 cups of diced white onion
- 1/2 of a bunch of diced cilantro
- 1tbsp of Himalayan pink salt
- 1tbsp of black pepper
- Add the stewed tomatoes, garlic, salt and black pepper into a blender and blend for 90 seconds.
- Then add the diced jalapenos, chili serranoes, white onion and cilantro to the blender and “pulse blend” 15 times.
- Pour into Mason Jars and let them sit for at least 4 hours.
- Enjoy with your favorite chips or tamales!