- 1.33 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp ginger, minced
- 1 tsp Sriracha (optional, more to taste)
- 2 cups pineapple, sliced
- Mix together the barbecue sauce, pineapple juice, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, and Sriracha. Marinate the chicken in this mixture for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- When ready to cook, remove the chicken from the marinade letting excess drip off. Spray the pineapple slices with cooking spray. Grill the chicken and pineapple for 4-5 minutes per side or until cooked through. For thinner chicken, cook less time on each side.
- Meanwhile, pour the excess marinade into a sauce pan. Bring to a boil and let cook 4-5 minutes until slightly reduced. Serve drizzled on the chicken and pineapple.