- 1 1/2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (1-ounce) envelope ranch dressing mix
- 1 3/4 cups rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup bacon, cooked and chopped, plus more, to taste, for garnish
- 1/2 cup scallions, sliced, plus more, to taste, for garnish
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 3/4 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded, divided
- tortilla chips, to taste, for serving
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
Add the cream cheese and the ranch dressing mix to a 9-inch square casserole dish.
Microwave the cream cheese mixture on high heat, stirring halfway through, until combined and the cream cheese is very soft, about 1 minute.
Add the chicken, the sour cream, 1 cup of the bacon, 1/2 cup of the scallions, the pepper, and 1 cup of the cheddar cheese to the cream cheese mixture and stir to combine.
Sprinkle the cream cheese-chicken mixture with the remaining cheddar cheese.
Bake the cheese dip until the edges are bubbly, about 25-30 minutes.
Adjust the oven temperature to broil and cook the cheese dip until the cheese is lightly golden-brown in spots, about 3-5 minutes.
Sprinkle the cheese dip with the extra bacon and the extra scallions.
Serve the dip immediately with the tortilla chips.