For the salad:
- 1 head lettuce, washed and dried, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 bunch radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- lemon zest, to taste, for garnish
For the dressing:
- lemon vinaigrette dressing, store-bought or homemade, to taste
- 1 handful fresh oregano, optional, finely chopped
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
Place the lettuce leaves in serving bowls or plates.
Top the lettuce with the radishes, the peas, the feta, and the lemon zest.
Drizzle the salad with the dressing, sprinkle with the oregano and the ground pepper, and toss to combine.