- 2 boxes of 8.5oz Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
- 3 strips of Honey Pepper Bacon from Two Rows
- 1 Chili Fresno
- 1 Jalapeno
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cups of milk
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease muffin pan or use paper baking cups.
- Dice both peppers and the 3 strips of Honey Pepper Bacon, then add them to a mixing bowl.
- Add 2 eggs and milk to the mixing bowl, then mix until it’s slightly lumpy.
- Let the batter rest for 3 minutes, then add to the baking pan or cups.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the top is slightly golden.
- Pull from the oven and let them rest for 5 minutes before slicing or serving.