- 1 (2 1/2-3-pound) rolled pork loin, boneless
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (14-ounce) can whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon orange zest, grated
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Cut the pork roast in half.
- Place the pork in a 3-quart slow cooker.
- Sprinkle the pork with the salt and the pepper.
- Combine the cranberry sauce, the honey, the orange zest, the ground cloves, and the ground nutmeg in a bowl.
- Pour the cranberry mixture over the roast.
- Cover the slow cooker and cook on low until the pork reaches 160 degrees F internally, about 4-5 hours.
- Let the pork stand for 10 minutes.
- Slice and serve.