- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1″ thick half-moons
- 1 (10-oz.) package baby bella mushrooms, cleaned and halved
- 1 medium red onion, cut into wedges
- 2 small lemons, cut into eighths
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 1 tsp. freshly chopped thyme, oregano, or rosemary
- Pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- If using wooden skewers, soak in water for 30 minutes. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Thread each skewer with zucchini, mushrooms, onions, and lemon pieces, alternating each.
- In a small bowl, whisk together oil, garlic, herbs, and red pepper flakes. Brush all over skewers, then season skewers with salt and pepper.
- Grill, turning occasionally, until vegetables are tender and slightly charred, 12 to 14 minutes. Serve hot.