- 2 (8-ounce) cans crescent roll dough
- 2 (10.5-ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons Italian dressing mix
- 2-3 cups chicken, cooked and shredded
- 2-3 green onions, optional, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Add the cream of chicken soup and the cream cheese together in a medium pot over medium heat.
- Add the dressing mix and stir to combine.
- Turn the heat to low.
- Transfer most of the mixture (about 4/5) to a large bowl, reserving the rest in the pan to use as gravy.
- Add the chicken and green onions to the large bowl and mix until well combined.
- Separate the crescent roll dough along the serrated edges and place the individual triangles on a cookie sheet.
- Scoop a spoonful of the chicken mixture onto each of the crescent dough triangles.
- Roll the dough up, tucking them as necessary to ensure the chicken mixture doesn’t leak out.
- Bake until golden brown and puffed, for about 9-12 minutes.
- Serve warm and topped