- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon maple pepper
- 2 cups chicken, chopped, cooked
- 2 stalks of celery, sliced
- 1/3 cup pecans, chopped, toasted
- 2 tablespoons red onion, minced
- salt, to taste
- Mix the mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, vinegar, garlic powder, thyme, and maple pepper together in a bowl until well-combined.
- Add the chicken, celery, pecans, and red onion, stirring well to incorporate.
- Taste for seasoning.