- 2 1/2 cups elbow macaroni
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 large eggs, hard-boiled and chopped
- 6 sweet pickles, chopped
- Cook the macaroni to al dente according to the package directions.
- Drain the macaroni and rinse it with cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, pickle juice, salt, and pepper.
- Stir the cheese, eggs, and pickles into the mayo mixture.
- Add the macaroni and toss gently to coat.
- Refrigerate, covered, until chilled, at least 2 hours.
- Serve cold.