- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound ham slice
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- In a large skillet, melt the butter.
- Add the ham to the melted butter and cook until it is brown on both sides, about 3-4 minutes per side.
- Transfer the ham to a plate and keep warm.
- Add the water, the Dijon mustard, the brown sugar, and the paprika to the skillet and cook until the sugar has dissolved, about 5 minutes.
- Place the ham back in the skillet and cook with the glaze for 5 minutes.