- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup parmesan, grated
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- In a large bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, the parmesan, and the Cajun seasoning.
- Place the flour and the eggs into two separate shallow dishes.
- Working in batches, dredge the sprouts in the flour, dip them into the eggs, then dredge them in the breadcrumb mixture and press to coat.
- Add the oil and the sprouts to the skillet, 5-6 at a time, and cook over medium-high heat until they are evenly golden and crispy, about 2-3 minutes. Transfer them to a paper-towel-lined plate. Repeat until all the sprouts are fried.
- Serve immediately.