- 2 lb flank steak
Flank Steak Marinade
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 4 limes just the juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp Christie Vanover’s Brisket Rub
To make the Tacos
- small flour tortillas
- taco toppings
- Marinate: Mix all of the marinade ingredients in a zip-top bag and marinate the steak in the refrigerator for 1-8 hours.
- Grill: Heat the grill to high heat (400-425F degrees.)
- Remove the meat from the marinade. Pat dry.
- Grill for about 5 minutes per side.
- Rest and Slice: Remove the steak from the grill. Let it rest for 5-10 minutes.
- Slice the beef against the grain.
- Taco Time: Add the strips of sliced steak onto tortilla shells with your favorite toppings.